Saturday, November 6, 2010

The Dogs' Day was really a Dog's Day! - II

As I was telling you, it WAS a scary day! With such amount of beasts going around.


Actually as soon as I realized what was coming I climbed a tree and stayed there for the rest of the day. I was starving but I was more scared than hungry!



And not any tree! I climbed a Ceiba (one of those days when danger had past I will post some Ceiba's pictures. It's an amazing tree!)  that has the best protection against such criatures. There were even cops among them but they did nothing to protect Fairchild residents like me!



Some of them were even articulate. I mean they had riders that were even worse!



Only once in a while you could find a little thing that was even happy being disguised! They call them lap doggies or something like that and are absolutely unharmful.



Even though I didn't come down. Better wise and safe than trying to defy destiny. You never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment