Saturday, November 20, 2010

Ah, the Ramble!

Ah the Ramble! That's a feast! Even with my small brains I remember it from last year and I was longing for it.



Last weekend for three days Fairchild was filled with color and laughs.






The one attraction I like the most is the musical truck. It plays wonderful, cheerful melodies they say they are from old. It has very strong lungs and can be heard even from our neighbor the Matheson Park.





There is a lot of attractions for kids and they enjoy them all.









This is my cousin Billy, a green anole. Did I tell you about him before? Some day I'll do.




oor thing! He was scared to death because it was his first Ramble and was fearing to be hunted by those hyperactive kids. Not I. I know they have games enough to not paying attention to us.


No comments:

Post a Comment